Where is Jordi?

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Ending of 2007 in Copenhagen!


Heya my friends!! after this month with a lot of work (i didn´t work a lot during the first 2 months and we paid it this month xD ) Jordi is back!


Jordi is back it cannot be in another way than preparing his next trip :D this time an unexplored country called Denmark! The first idea was to go to the south of Spain, to Granada and visit one of my best friends, Luis, that has been living there for 4 years and is still waiting my visit. Don´t panic Luis! I'll come soon!


So Luis pruposed me to go Copenhagen due to a Ryanair offer (Madrid - Copenhagen for 30euros go and come back!) .

And I loved the way that we did it:

Luis called me: Jordi.. you know.. we are think about to go to Denmark with some friends for the end of the year, do you want to come?

Jordi : ummmmm how much does it cost?

Luis : 30 euros taxes included.

Jordi : ummm who is it coming?

Luis : some of my friends in Granada and me.

Jordi : ummmm do I have to decided now?

Luis : yes, today is the last day to buy the tickets.

Jordi : ok.. add to the list then :D



So this is Jordi!! oleeeee! I love crazy planning!

Are you planning a trip?
Nobody joins?
JUST CALL Jordi!!!

0033 650 80 47 78



Next trip : Carnaval of
Venice
Purposed dates : weekend 18th and 19th of February 2007

Hereafter some info of my friend Angel that purposed the idea to go: (in Spanish sorry)

Official Website:
http://www.carnivalofvenice.com

Para seguir, te paso algunas webs donde puedes ver el Carnaval "in situ" y tener un feeling de lo que es. Los trajes y las movidas. Está curradísimo. Te tronchas de los trajes. Seguro que uno no se aburre allí y unas risas te las echas. Akí tienes:
http://www.phototravels.net/venice/index.html .

Fotos de Venecia en general y en el centro de la Home Page la sección especial de fotos del Carnaval. (Seguro que está web enamora a tus putillas jejej)
http://www.cheapvenice.com/photos-venice-carnival.htm Fotos del Carnaval del año pasado.
Te paso también la web de la agencia que organiza el baile de máscaras que estamos pensando en ir. Por si os da el puntazo de quedaros el domingo también y veniros a la fiesta. Este es el link de las fotos de años anteriores.
http://www.incentiveharmony.com/carnivalballs/scrapbook.html
Por último existen un cojón de webs de trajes de Venecia. Para alquilar y vender. No se qué intenciones tendrás sobre el disfraz pero si kieres te las paso. Como mínimo te doy esta que es sobre venta de máscaras Venecianas por Internet. Muy currado tambien.
http://www.lavenexiana.it



My friends.... Non stop! this is my advice!

That´s all my friends... I have to say that I miss you a lot. For the people that still don´t know, you must come to visit me, I'm living in Antibes (France), between Cannes and Nice. I´m waing for you in spring or summer, with my swimming pool, my friends, my playmates, lot´s of fiesta and me :D


To say good bye I leave some pictures for you! Ciao my friends!!

Cannes Beach : La croissette
Do you want to visit me for the Film Festival?
Reserve your place at my home xD


Party with the american friends (the girls :P)
By orther: me Fouad, Sarah, Julie and Gregorio


Trip to San Remo, in Italy
was really beautiful sunday to stay in home.. so we said.. let´s go to Italy!

For the end.. a wallpaper. This photo was took in the highway coming back home some days ago.


I was missing something! like always...
A tribute to my family! Last week was my father´s birthday.. and I forgot it.. yes I know, I'm horrible bla bla bla.. this was my mother was telling to me.
So to repair my mistake I toke my car with my frien Gregorio, the mexican guy, and we travel 7 hours along the highway to my town, Tarragona, to give a surprise to my parents!

Was a really grateful surprise for them, specialy for my father who really loved :D
On sunday I could meet my family. Here some pictures :


When to lunch all together to : El Club Nautic was our first time there. It´s a restuarant next to the see with good views. As you can see, the weather was perfect, around 20º and sunny, unbeliable for being in November.

From left to right :

Pili and my 2nd brother Ignasi : everybody says that Ignasi is the brother that I have more similitudes with. I also think the same ;)

Marta : Feranando's daughter, my big niece, Marta! stop growing up! I know you will be great

Marc : Ignasi´s son, my big nephew. He is like my small brother, he is 23yo. We grew up together. If some girl is interested in him contact me, and we will see :D

Fernando : my big brother.

Ainoa : turned in the picture, is Ignasi and Pili´s daughter.

In the second picture:

Gregorio : my friend from DF, Mexico!

Ramon : my father, very happy.

Maria Rosa : my mother, also very happy to have the family joined.

Blanca : my small niece, daughter of Ignasi and Pili. She is delicious, she smiles all the time. I miss your sweet smile Blanca!

Maria : the sister of Marta and daughter of Fernando and Rosa....

Rosa? where is Rosa? i will put another picture for her.
Better like this :D

But... we miss someone!!! Albertusssss my last brother... the bass player, the musician of the family. Let's take a picture from his website:

Albert in action (in the right)

And with this I finish the tribute to my family. Thank you everybody, I miss you a lot my friends. I love you a lot, all of you.

contact me : jordi.anguela AT gmail.com

"What you give will become your best treasure"


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uolee! Soc la Marta! Com estas? Espero que t'ho estiguis passant molt bé a França. Estem dinant a casa de la padrina i he tingut la idea de posar-te un comentari. Ja em vist que ens has posat unes fotos.. jeje.. Bé, doncs això, que t'ho passis molt bé.

Molts petons!

Maria, Fernando, Rosa, Avi, Padrina & Marta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home